Questions for those in the know....
If I decide to leave blogspot for my own domain......
- Is there a way to transfer my archives over somehow? I don't want to lose what I've already put into this if possible.
- If I decide to purchase a customized blog layout package, do I need to be an html expert to get my posts on it? Would I need to move to another blog service (say, typepad - thanks Preacherman) or is there some other technique used to post them? I'm pretty savvy and could handle doing everything a different way with proper instruction. I do pride myself on being a quick learner. I just don't want to lose what I've already put into this if possible....oh yeah, I said that already....I'm scared, can you tell?
- If I go to a customizable skin, what should my theme be? An ambulance overflowing with chocolate milk? LOL. I kid, I kid. But seriously, I want ideas people, help me here.
- Is there a way to find out where my pop-under/over/whatever is coming from and erradicate that instead of going to all this other trouble? I downloaded and ran Spybot as someone so graciously suggested in the past but that only zapped any spyware from my personal computer and had no impact on whatever has somehow wormed its way onto my site here.
- The Preacherman's wife told me last night that my background color isn't right. I don't see that and was wondering if anyone else is having an issue with it? May be another cog in the "convert already" theory if it has become a problem.