Came home from vacation to:
- A quarter-gallon of sour milk.
- No hazelnut coffee creamer.
- Four new loads of laundry.
- $80 for the week.
- Inspiration from Dr. Shad Helmstetter.
- A week old mopbucket of water.
- A week old cereal bowl filled with water.
- Moldy coffee grounds in the filter.
- Moldy coffee in the pot.
- Two areas of cat puke on the hardwood, one on the carpet.
- Two toilets that lost half their water to evaporation.
- One Arbonne shipment in the garage.
- No pictures to share.
- Several inspiring quotes from Erik Weihenmayer.
- A house that smells like it was closed up for a week of 100 degree weather.
- A peaceful easy feeling.
- An even stronger family.
Labels: Family Fundamentals